Always Good To Remember Dept., Cathy, I agree. :)

My own personal $.02W:

I can see that humor comes off as a waste of time &
keystroke for some folks.  There's always the
difference of opinion between the just-hit-the-the-
delete-key- & the I-shouldn't-have-to-waste-my-time-
hitting-the-delete-key-for-stuff-I-don't-want
schools of thought.  Some folks feel it takes too
much of their time to hit the del key for humor
messages.  Personally I find that I spend a lot more
time hitting delete for messages that *are* strictly
within the scope of the list but are of no use to
me, than I do deleting the few humor messages that
come across.

In the course of an average week I estimate I delete
at least 50-60 messages just on this list alone that
are strictly business but have no applicability to me
personally.  Weigh that against possibly two or (at
the very *most* three) humor messages a MONTH & the
cost:benefit picture becomes pretty clear. :)

Bill @ Eglin (Hey, Valerie! Tpppffft!!! hehehe)