Does anyone have suggestions for discussion lists appropriate to post a job
opening for a library assistant in the San Francisco area? I've got a lead
for a library school listing, but I don't know whether they charge - or
whether they'd be interested in an assistant position. Ideally, this would
be free (Craig's List and the SFSU career line charge for posting jobs).

For that matter, does anyone know of any discussion lists for library
assistants that might attract folks in medical libraries, or folks wanting
to work in a medical library? A search in the medlib-l archives didn't turn
up any; a search in Liszt turned up a few that were aimed at library
assistants already working in major universities.

Thanks,
-- Lise M. Dyckman
   Solomon Medical Library
   St. Mary's Medical Center, San Francisco
   (415) 750-5795
   [log in to unmask]   -or-   [log in to unmask]