Great deal.

But all this discussion concerning ski values and building a quiver has
me wondering:

What do you folks do about bindings?  Are you finding comparable deals?
Seems that the prices of some of these skis can pretty much double after
the extra costs for bindings, installation, safety check, etc. are added in.

Just curious,

JMK