    It's a sweet issue, I've had time to look through it briefly but it
mainly concentrates on new school jibbing in the spectrum of big mountain
aspects of skiing.  It also has the top 20 new schoolers, and an interview
with  Scott Gaffney, Steve Winter,Seth Morrison, Kent Kreitler, and Shane
McConkey where they see how new school stuff will play out in big mountain
terrian in the next few years.
    The cover has a sweet shot of new schooler Skogan Sprang pulling sweet
Mute (I think if remember correctly) in Alaska.  His sponsers (Line skis &
Arnette) should love him, he just made the covers of FREEZE (pulling a killer
stairway grind) & POWDER.

Todd