    When I stopped by the alpine shop today, the skiing stuff was being put
up.  i saw  some stuff from last year, a pair of 177 & 169 salomon TenEightys
(the yellow ones not the new blue ones) for $300.  Consider that these
normally sell for $450-550 it a good deal, you NEVER see tenEightys that low
because they are the best twins out on the market.
    Plus they also had two sets of Rossi Bandit XXs (184 & 191) from last
year, the price was not up though but I gotta think they would be around $400
roughly possibly less than that.  They have a cool selection of new
skis/boots/bindings as well this year.

Todd