> Does anyone know anything about a Computer ____ suite in L/L???  I'm not
> sure what they're focused on, but perhaps we should connect with them and
> possible plan some activities jointly.

Wired!
Wired! is a program for people who enjoy computers and want to share their
knowledge, while at the same time learning something new. The program will
cover a wide variety of topics, placing a large emphasis on the
Internet. Working closely together, we hope to provide an atmosphere from
which everyone in the program can benefit. New members to this program
will learn basic computing while more experienced members will refine
their skills in topics such as ftp, telnet, e-mail, and file
management. The program will also explore system administration and other
topics. It is not necessary to own a computer to join the Wired! program,
and no previous computer experience is required...only interest in the
program. (The Wired! homepage can be accessed at http://wired.uvm.edu/)

the homepage is not working. I cc the only person i know who is involed
with wired. belive it or not i am the advisor :)

Be Cool,
        Bob E.