I am exceedingly pleased and excited to announce that
The Computer Science Student Association will launch our new
Speaker Series next week with a _great_ speaker:

Tuesday October 3rd at 7:00 pm in Kalkin 004
Featuring: George Soules
Topic: Software Engineering in the Real World

I can't rave enough about how interesting this speaker is:  I had the
pleasure of hearing him speak in CS105 [now 205] last year, and he was
riveting.  No one left even though he talked 20 minutes past when the
class ended.

Refreshments will be served.

I hope some of you will take this opportunity to hear about some of the
fascinating things this man has worked on.

-CAitlin 'the diligent', CSSA president =)