This is a bit in advance, but...

We have reserved the CC theatre for Saturday October 20th [!!!]
[All accolades to Bridget 'the faithful']
And are now requesting feelers for what movies you all would be interested
in seeing.

We can show two movies, so pick two movies that you think'd go well
together.   There will be a final list and vote later, but getting
suggestions in now will save you from having to Vote between Star trek 1
and Star trek 5, if you get my drift. =)

(I _like_ star trek. =) )

-Caitlin 'the diligent', el prezidante.

|Caitlin Coughlin:                 | "The place I sat was far beneath
[log in to unmask]             | the surface of the sea