I agree that this weekend is too soon babe, calm down. =)

I can meet friday night anytime.  Tonight is not so good because I TA
until 8:30 and after that I'll be even bitchier than usual.

So want to get together for an hour or so friday and chat?
I'll meet with you even if no one else can come, Nate.

Officers?

-Caitlin

On Thu, 7 Sep 2000, Nate wrote:

> Caitlin & other,
>       As far as this Saturday goes, I have to work until about 3pm.  If I
> had a little more advanced notice (ie: the following weekend) I could get
> time off.  As I have emailed several times, we need to meet and discuss this
> planning stuff.  I have Tues/Thurs mornings off and MWF afternoons (after
> 2:30pm) available.  Any night is usually not a problem.  Personnally, I feel
> this weekend is a bit too short notice for some of us.  I say we have an
> officers or all members meeting VERY soon, as in tonight or Friday night,
> and sit down and talk about all this.
> Feedback?
>
>     Tired, grouchy, and getting his feet bitten constantly,
>         VP Nate

[log in to unmask]             | A  Excellent ................ 4.00