Hello all!

        Well.... First things first. For the appointment this afternoon. I
cannot make it to that.. I have a class from 3:00-4:45. Unless it goes
beyond 4:45, which although unlikely I suppose is possible, so for that
purpose I will stop by on my way out to see if y'all are still around that
area.

        Secondly. next week will not work for me concerning the picnic if
we are looking at Friday or Saturday. I'm am working all day on Saturday,
so that day is out entirely for me. However, Sunday would work fine. i
don't know how keen people would be for a Sunday picnic, though.
I think Joy's idea sounds great! Also, concerning tomorrow for getting
together, i am free any time after 1:00 PM and before 5:00 PM, Maybe I'd
be able to stretch to 5:30 If I have to.

I think thats about it for me...
                -Bridget