The Computer Science Student Association would like to cordially
invite all CS majors and minors and folks who just like computers to our
annual fall picnic!

We consider the picnic to be a great opportunity for CS students to get to
meet and interact with one another, and also to get to meet CS faculty
and staff members in a non-threatening environment. =)  We would like
to strongly encourage both students and faculty/staff to attend if
possible.

The picnic will be held on the green behind Cook building [where EMBA's
was] on SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 23RD from 3:00 - 6:30 pm. Picnic food will be
served after some fun activities we have planned that people can join in
if they like.

Hope to see you there!

-Caitlin 'the diligent' Coughlin, persident.

PS For more information on the CSSA see our web site at
http://www.emba.uvm.edu/~cssa