> WCAX-Burlington News VT Aired 08/30/2000 at 6 P.M. and Aired
> 08/31/2000 at 7 A.M. :
>
> "The sellers of the Burke Mountain Ski resort must sell the property
> in one peice -- or apply to the town for a zoning change. That ruling
> from town Planners comes 2 weeks before the auction of the bankrupt
> resort. Auctioneer Thomas Hirchak will sell the property as a whole
> -- but he's also advertising that he'll accept bids for pieces of the
> property. Planners say to do that, Hirchak and the bank selling the
> resort must get a zoning amendment. Planners said that they would
> like to see the resort sold intact and not broken up. "
> mailto:[log in to unmask]

Well, you can't always be right, I guess. ;-)  Word of that planning board
ruling hadn't reached all the way to SW Florida.  From what I've heard,
however, that may discourage many of the potential bidders.
Marc Guido, Editor & Publisher
First Tracks!! Online Ski Magazine
http://www.FirstTracksOnline.com