RE: [SKIVT-L] airfare deals to SLC

I agree with JMK.  My first intro to powder and western skiing was at Alta about 7 years ago during Christmas week.  While there, we received about a foot of fresh champagne every night and it snowed 2 and a half feet on the Wednesday of that week. Needless to say, that was my best week of skiing so far during my 33 years.  I am itching to get back to SLC soon.

YMMV,

PS

JMK wrote:
But of course it varies greatly year to year.  Four years ago I was out
to Utah before Xmas and the base was terrific.