Last month I reported that Harvard Health publications now have free
full-text links from PubMed, starting with Dec, 1999 issues, although the
same articles are not available from the publisher site.

Another consumer health journal, Alternative Medicine Review, has recently
initiated the same arrangement -- All articles (at least back 1 year) have
free full-text links from PubMed, although the same articles are not
available from the publisher site.

In both of these cases, I have confirmed with the publishers that this
arrangement will probably continue until at least the end of this year.

For links to PubMed searches for these journals, see our page:
http://www.lib.uiowa.edu/hardin/md/ej.html

Do you appreciate having notices like this, about resources available from
the Hardin Meta Directory, posted in medlib-l? Please let me know either way.

Eric Rumsey, Hardin Library for the Health Sciences
University of Iowa, Iowa City IA 52242
319-335-9875 (voice), 319-335-9897 (fax)
Hardin Meta Directory of Internet Health Sources
http://www.lib.uiowa.edu/hardin/md/