Hello All,

I am working on developing a Resource Guide for our Physical Therapists and
wanted your collective opinions on the internet sites they would find most
useful.

Please reply directly to me.  I'll be happy to summarize for the list.

Thanks Everyone!
***********
Michele Matucheski, MLS
Librarian
Clark Family Health Science Library                     (920) 223-0340 VOICE
Mercy Medical Center - Affinity Health System   (920) 223-0343 FAX
500 S. Oakwood Rd. - PO Box 3370
Oshkosh  WI  54903-3370

        "When you reach for the stars, you may not quite get one,
        but you won't come up with a hand full of mud either."
                                        --Leo Burnett