-----Original Message-----
From: Julie Stielstra [mailto:[log in to unmask]]

We are contemplating the possibility of offering a web-based online medical
dictionary for organizational use instead or buying 50 million copies of
Dorland's/Taber's/Stedman's for all the units/offices/nooks/crannies.  I've
had a quick peek at the Taber's Online information, but wonder if any of you
worldly people have found or used others.  I know there are lots of free
medical "glossaries" all over the Web, but we would like something
equivalent to the Big Three in depth and comprehensiveness.