The following comments are from Jason Aldous at the Vt Dept of Ag.  He is
responding to my questions about an electronic bulletin board to allow
producers to advertise goods and services for sale or purchase.  This
process is more aligned with the Dept of Ag mandate than Extension, i.e.
promotion of agricultural products.

John