Preparations for the meeting in Mobile are going along very well, the
registrations are rolling in (174 to date) and we seem to be in good shape
all around.  Some very dedicated people are putting in herculean efforts.

A couple of items about the meeting:

The banquet at the Bragg-Mitchell mansion sunday evening will be fairly
spiffy so be sure to bring something special to wear.  If any of you have
antebellum clothes up in great grandma or grandpa's trunk by all means
pull them out and wear them.

Just before dinner we want to have a group picture taken.  We'll ask
everyone to assemble in front of the mansion and our picture will be taken
by a professional photographer.  We can also do a separate one just for
AlHeLa if desired.  If there are any other groups that would like to have
their pictures taken separately just let me know.

The photographer(s) will be on hand throughout the meeting so if you want
a picture of yourself, a group, or whatever just let them know.

See you soon.

Tom

--
Thomas L. Williams, AHIP