From: Lisa McCormick [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, October 06, 2000 10:25 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: MEDLINE Instructions in Russian

Yelena,
If you have ANYTHING that you can share regarding searching MEDLINE in
Russian or Ukranina, I would love to have copies.  Our internal medicine
residency has many residents from the former Soviet Union.  Getting them
comfortable with MEDLINE searching is frustrating for them and for the
library staff.  Anything you have would be very useful.

Lisa McCormick, MSLS, AHIP
Health Sciences Library
The Jewish Hospital
Cincinnati, OH 45236