We are looking at implementing copy cards to charge for laser printing from
our public work stations and computer lab. At the moment, medical students
can print free of charge and we are finding that the cost to the library is
quite high and a lot of paper is wasted with print jobs.

If you currently charge students for printing and use a copy card system,
we'd like to know which company you are using for this service and any
suggestions you may have on how to go about it. I will summarize responses
for the list. Thanks.

Obianuju Mollel                         tel: (203) 737-1537
Reference Librarian                     fax: (203) 785-4369
Cushing/Whitney Medical Library mailto:[log in to unmask]
Yale University
333 Cedar St.
P.O. Box 208014
New Haven CT 06520-8014