Susan--

Check the archives.  There was a discussion about his a year or so ago.  It
was called the American Medical Society at the time, then it chanbed its
name.  Valerie did a good summary of the earlier discussion at the time of
the name change

Auburn

Auburn Steward, MLIS, AHIP
Center for Toxicology & Environmental Health
615 W. Markham St.
Little Rock, AR 72201
501-614-2834
501-614-2835 (fax)