-----Original Message-----
From: Abbott, Bruce [mailto:[log in to unmask]]

I've followed this discussion with interest, and now my buttons have been
pushed.

It's not the author of this article who is responsible for the omission of
the librarian and library connection.

Librarians need to be much more active in their institutional environments
in promoting their knowledge and expertise in delivery of information