Hi Medlibbers:
Several months ago I asked for help re a short, entertaining video on
Customer Service.  Several responded and I want to say "THANKS" to you for
your very helpful suggestions.  Special thanks go to Michele Edwards,
Katherine Dedrick, Kathryn Evanc, Shannon Clever, Kathy Martin and Vicky
spitalniak for their recommendations, especially on the FISH! video.  It is
short (17 minutes), entertaining and has a simple but dynamic message from
the employees of the Pike Fish Market in Seattle.  Here is the list for
those who are interested:

1.  FISH!
     From ChartHouse, Burnsville, MN.
     http://www.charthouse.com
     800-328-3789

2.  John Cleese Training Videos
     http://www.mckaytrainingvideos.com/johncleese.htm

3.  Slide Library Web Site
     http://www.sla.purdue.edu/academic/vpa/ad/slide-library/WWW

4.  It's A Dog's World

5.  CHI (Consortium for Health Information)
     http://www.chi-info.org
     Needs to be a member to have access.

Have a great weekend.  Esther

***************************************