Recently I queried the list as to recommendations for vendors of
Mechanical/movable shelving units.  Some people expressed interest so I am
summarizing for the list.  Thanks to all who responded but especially to
Halyna Liszczynskyj from Faxton-St. Lukes Healthcare who forwarded a great
deal of information my way.

This summary is not in any particular order, just the way I collated the
information.  For the record, I called J.P. Jay Associates and  Space Savers
for estimates, I like to do things in my own back yard.  Both of which are
working a solution for us. Wish us luck!

J.P. Jay Associates (Allentown PA)
v.610-435-9666  800-969-9667
f.610-435-9216
Jim Malise

-excellent
-reasonably happy
-basically happy
-good
=================
Corporate Office - Space Savers (Kingston PA)
v.570-287-76 01 or 287-7619
Jim Hogan

-Pretty good/satisfied
-Good
-great
-really love it!
-the best
-excellent job
-not the most expensive/not cheapest

===================
R.E.M. Systems (Paoli PA)
v.610-296-9730
f.610-889-7457

-o.k.
=====================
Kompakt Mobile Shelving (REMCO) [Forestville MD]
www.remcoBSI.com
v.301-420-0800
f.301-735-8931

-very happy
=====================

Aisle-Saver by White
www.shelves.com
[you then select the dealer by state]

-delighted
-good
====================

Business Technologies, Inc  (Chesapeake VA)
v.757-366-0887
f.757-366-6382

-good
[check archives]