I agree.  While 'trudge over the medical library" may not be the most
positive image, I really think she is saying that  docs have to resist
the temptation to base decisions on only abstracts -- that delving deeper
is necessary and vital.

Linda Schwartz, Librarian
St. Luke's Hospital Allentown Campus
1736 Hamilton Street
Allentown, PA 18104
610-770-8355 (voice) 610-770-8736 (fax)  [log in to unmask]