"Hmmm, I didnt see the fall in question, but I will stand up for our friend
from MIT.  He definitely was tearing it up when I saw him."

So you must have seen me on the top part of the trail, since the bottom
part was: link several turns; stop to clear goggles; link several turns;
stop to clear goggles again; link several turns; traverse over to part of
trail that seemed (misleading so of course) to be out of the blizzard zone;
link several turns; stop to remove goggles; link several turns (skiing
almost blind without said removed goggles).

The K-town daily report says they turned off the guns for today, so if
anyone wants to play hookey this afternoon, today could be your best bet
for good skiing!