I hit the mountain this morning at 7:45 and caught the first pickup truck
up to the Canyon quad.  Word really hadn't gotten out and the place was
quite deserted all morning.  I skied until 11:00 and had some rediculous
number of runs on Rime.  Upper East Glade was open, too.  The cover was
excellent considering they just started blowing snow yesterday around
noontime.  I didn't hit anything all day.  Big grins all around.

Here's some images of some friends I was skiing with:
http://www.geocities.com/yosemite/meadows/5203/kod00_1.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/yosemite/meadows/5203/kod00_2.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/yosemite/meadows/5203/kod00_3.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/yosemite/meadows/5203/kod00_4.jpg

And yes Marc, the editor at FirstTracksOnline can feel free to use these on
his web site.

WINTER IS HERE!!!
-Geoff