Denis Bogan wrote:

> Your options are to go skiing in BC and
> pick up your stuff while there, or go to Toronto and visit Leigh - no
> comment :-).
>
> ----------

I'm flattered (I think) to be considered worthy of being an alternative to a
BC ski vacation<g>

 On a more serious note, I can' t figure out why more of you don't  load up on
goods up here in Cnada.  Not only do you get the 1.5:1 exchange rate, I'm
finding more and more that the prices of many goods (especially gear and
outerwear) are priced at the same "dollar"  even though it's in CDN dollars
here (ie:  an item will sell for, say, $599 US in Vermont, and will be priced
at $599 CDN up here, or close to it).

Ask Guido how good the deals are:-)

Leigh