Kor Kiley says:

> I probably won't ski until Smuggs opens.  Windsurfing is every
> bit as great a sport as skiing

Heresy!

> and it keeps you thirsty for more since the opportunities
> (wind > 15 knots) are far fewer than skiing.  People who worry
> so much about snow cover have no idea what it's like to worry
> when the next sailable wind is going to blow.

<non-skiing thread>
As a long-time sailor, I think you're probably in the wrong waters
if this is your problem.  Where I'm from on Buzzard's Bay, 15 knots
is pretty reliable for most of the summer.  I sailed a Hobie 18
in those waters for 15 years and never bothered going out unless it
was blowing at least 12 knots.  I wasn't shut out many days.  I now
get my sailing in on boats where my niG and cinoT or my Reeb won't
spill when I tack and I don't need a wet suit.  Yeah, a whose sailor.
</non-skiing thread>

Geoff