Though I don't do it I love watching Kayaking (hope I spelled it right), it
is going through a similar revolution that skiing is going in with all of it
new school stuff.

If you see the  Teton Gravity  ski film "Further" it has preview for their
new kayaking film "nurpu" it has some sick stuff of guys going steep river
drops, but the coolest highlest was when a guy on a kayak knocked over a
surfer.  I really want to try kayaking next summer.  Does anyone know any
place in VT that have kayaking camps or anything like that?

Todd