Yup.  I guess that's one of the reasons I didn't ski for twenty years, that
and I was so excited about windsurfing that I forgot how much fun skiing is.

And by the way, I'm being facetious when I say that windsurfing is BETTER
than skiing.  They're both great sports and any sport is as good as the fun
you derive from doing it.  On the other hand, windsurfing must be the most
under-apreciated sport in existence.  It amazes me that such an exciting
sport could be so ignored.  In one sense this is good.  As you know, really
good windsurfing sites are few and far between and they can get very
crowded.  On the other hand, I'd so much rather share the water with
windsurfers and sailboats than motor boats and jetskis.  Which is to say,
recreational waters would be cleaner and more peaceful if more people did
sports that didn't introduce petroleum products into the water.  Of course,
sailboats with auxiliary engines are capable of doing the same thing but to
a lesser degree than motor boats.

Kor