Evan -

Nice detailed description there.

 As to the bureaucrats in the season pass office --you must remember the
majority of the people they deal with... Not that that's an excuse for
rudeness..In any case I never think of the K as being a "Vermont" ski
area, if you know what I mean.

As to the snow - hmmm. Our JSC son has a (newly acquired) wrecked pickup
sitting up in Underhill waiting for the insurance man after a little
slide into ditch/tree incident during yesterday's snowfall -- one of
many up there so I hear.

The best skiing is always the worst driving of course. Just be careful
getting there.

Carol.