Hi again,
  you all saw Charlie's mail:  he needs records of complaints filed with
the department so they have proof.  Be sure to cc the cs department when
you're writing to the Dean.

I am also compiling an archive/update page on the CSSA web site go to
http://www.emba.uvm.edu/~cssa to find it.  If anyone else has letters
they've sent to the Dean OR as you send them, if you mail them to me I
will add them to the archive.

  I have not heard anything from the Dean, but the CS department is glad
of our support.  Thank you to all of you who have expressed your concern
so far.

-Caitlin 'the outraged', CSSA president

|Caitlin Coughlin:                 | "The place I sat was far beneath
[log in to unmask]             | the surface of the sea