Oh, wow, that's pretty funny.  I said I wanted to keep it private and I
replied to the CSSA list.  Ummm... hide your eyes. :)

-Mike

At 09:23 PM 11/17/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Heya Caitlin,
>
>Here is the letter I wrote... I didn't send a copy to the CS department..
>what address should I e-mail it to?  Or, just go ahead and forward it for
>me.  Talk to you soon!
>
>It's really long, and very general, and pretty impassioned, but I think
>it's ok.  I would be reluctant to show it to other people, so I'd prefer
>you not put it up on the website as of now.. but here a copy is for your
>record =)
>
>-Mike

-=- Mike Flynn - UVM CS/Philosophy Student (Senior)  -=-
[log in to unmask] ICQ:1055744 http://www.mikeflynn.net/
 While they were asleep, they did not realize they were
 dreaming... but when they awoke, they knew. (Chuang-Tse)