I don't know how many of you are too young to remember growing up in the
80's, probably several of you.  But I remember the 80's very well, and the
music of that era will always hold a special place in my heart.

No I'm not trying to sell you time-life CDs... but I do want to invite you
to my 80's night dance party!  :)

Saturday 11/18 (next saturday not this coming saturday)
I am having an 80's night dance party at my place.  I'm moving out the
couches and hanging up a mirror ball!
There will be plenty of food and drink and I like almost everyone on this
list so you're all invited.  ;)

I do ask that you let me know if you think you can make it so I can make
sure to have enough snacks and beverages available.
Of course if there's something special you want to eat or drink you can
bring your own, and if you have any music requests tell me now.  CD's or
MP3's are welcome if you want to hear something you own that is from the
appropriate time span.

-Caitlin

|Caitlin Coughlin:                 | "Fortunately, Hill Giants have large
[log in to unmask]             | blind spots in which a human can easily