> Now, That's not very charitable of you Marc.
>
>    especially when his name is spelled the way yours sounds.  ;-)

Touche.  But, where's MPR to defend his own honor?!>

> It's a major bummer you're not going to make it to Vt. this year.  Though,
> given what airfares are I can't blame you.

It'll actually cost me the same to head West each time.

Just added a day or two to my season, too, as it now appears that I'll have
to go to Denver on business in early Jan.
Marc Guido, Editor & Publisher
First Tracks!! Online Ski Magazine
http://www.FirstTracksOnline.com