    went up to bolton this afternoon with another tele skier and a boarder.
there is about 12-13" of fresh light snow on no base. looks good, but on a
moderate turn you punch through to the dirt, rocks, and moss below.
    Sunday, when wes and I skied killington, we poached a few natural trails
that had less snow, but were great to turn on. Not so with this stuff that
just came down....my guess that a ski trail would be ok proved wrong-as my
bases can attest! Jumpin J