Dear Anna and all

The following document contains contains a checklist to evaluate patient
education pamphlets. While it may not be the one you were referring to, it
might be worthwhile having a look at.

        http://www.dhs.vic.gov.au/ahs/quality/dhs1074.pdf

        Meera Rajendran
        Acting Library Manager
        Liverpool Health Service
        Elizabeth Street
        NSW 2170
        Australia

                        *****  IMPORTANT NOTICE  *****

The opinions and views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender
and may not necessarily represent the management of the South Western
Sydney Area Health Service. The information contained within this e-mail
is intended for the named recipients only and it may contain confidential
and/or privileged information. If you have received this message in error,
you must not copy, duplicate, forward, print or otherwise distribute any
information contained herein, but must ensure that this e-mail is permanently
deleted and advise the sender immediately.