Thanks Jay for the picture; it's worth a 1000 words and ought to generate
some excitement.  Folks you are looking at 300 - 400 ft. of rock and 2 of
perhaps 50 rock faces that stretch for 10 miles or so.  It was formed in
some past orogeny or uplift (the geologists can correct me here) when
bedrock was turned on it's side and the softer material on both sides
eroded away leaving what look like giant shark teeth.  WV is an outdoor
paradise and there are thousands of climbers, backcountry skiers, white
water freaks, and nationally ranked mountain bike racers.  Skiing wise the
terrain isn't as crazy as northern VT* but the people are crazier.  I
enjoy them very much.

* The part that is not in Massachusetts.