Hello all. I'm using a Europa 20/20 and am having problems with the beam
focus. Here is a description of the problem:

- In all of the following situations the beam focus was set to 87%.

When the HT is set to 4000V, the beam focus goes to 30%.
When the HT is set to 3000V, the beam focus goes to 54%.
When the HT is set to 2000V, the beam focus goes to 65-67%.
When the HT is set to 1000V, the beam focus goes to 86%.
When the HT is set to 0V, the beam focus goes to 50%.

I am hoping that somebody out there has had this problem before and knows
of a quick fix so that I don't have to wait until tomorrow to get help from
tech support.

Thanks!

Anthony