Isogeochemists:

I have some very sad news to relate, for the Dartmouth and mineral deposit
communities especially.  A local TV station here in Albany has reported
that professors Half Zantop and his wife, Suzanne, were found dead in their
home last night.  I have not been able to confirm this with another source,
nor do I have any more information at this time.

Steve

Stephen S. Howe                         Office:  (518) 442-5053
Dept. of Earth & Atmos. Sciences        Stable Isotope Lab:  (518) 442-4471
Earth Science 352B                      FAX:  (518) 442-5825
University at Albany                    E-mail:  [log in to unmask]
1400 Washington Avenue        http://www.albany.edu/geosciences/sshowe.html
Albany, NY  12222-0001      http://www.albany.edu/geosciences/sirmslab.html