We have a Finnigan Mat SOLA ICP/GD mass spectrometer for sale. This is
a  working instrument. Someone may want it as either a stand alone
instrument or for spare parts.

The faculty member who used this ICP-MS has relocated.  No one else in our
group has need for this instrument.. It is taking up space, which we
need.  We are concentrating on organic compounds rather than minerals.  I
would like to clear this out of our facility.  We are willing to sell the
entire package or the accessories as separate items.  I need the space.  If
you need any of this, we can strike a deal.

It is equipped with: