0100,0100,0100Lyn, The paper mentioned below is supposed to be coming out in Geophysical Research Letters in the next month or two. Unfortunately, I don't yet have reprints. This paper addresses the question of North American Monsoon moisture sources as determined for Tucson, Arizona. The ENSO variability is not clearly defined in our stable isotope timeseries, 1981-1999. Times New RomanMonsoonal Moisture Sources Revealed Using Temperature, Precipitation, and Precipitation Stable Isotope Timeseries William E. Wright,1 A. Long,2 A. C. Comrie,3 S. W. Leavitt,1 T. Cavazos,3 and C. Eastoe2 The University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona William WrightArial WILLIAM E. WRIGHT LABORATORY OF TREE-RING RESEARCH BUILDING 58, WEST STADIUM THE UNIVERSITY OF ARIZONA TUCSON, ARIZONA 85721 PH. (520)621-2518 FAX (520)621-8229