Matt writes about Smuggs, others write about Smuggs.....

>M1
>Catwalk
>FIS
>M2
>Doc Dempsey's
>Chillcoot
>Freefall

Smuggs graciously puts up a trail map on their web site. They even have a
large version. They cleverly don't show any trail or lift names. I've skied
at Smuggs once, 2 or 3 years ago. I think I might have a map, but it was
either tossed in the move or is in storage with the rest of our household
stuff. Between skiing and climbing (to say nothing of college) I've killed
off far too many brain cells to possibly remember where any of these trails
and lifts are.......

-Marc
The atmospheric inversion in SLC continues. Yesterday the air took on a
detectable aroma not unlike certain parts of New Jersey where I grew up.
Maybe a storm on Monday.......