Matt notes:
>     Oh gawd, not another one! The name sure fits the bill, but why does
>that address ([log in to unmask]) look so familiar????

Seemed  familiar to me, too. The address looks so familiar 'cause it's none
other than the ever confused Kristin Callahan who went through the same
anguish back in October of 2000.

See: http://list.uvm.edu/cgi-bin/wa?S2=skivt-l&q=&s=&[log in to unmask]&a=&b=

You, Marc G, and I had even attempted helpful hints and instructions (for
which person or persons unknown attempted to unsubscribe me from the list).

Perhaps a playful sibling or disgruntled ex-significant other keeps
resubscribing our unsuspecting victim.

-Marc