    Okay i know this will give me some troubles in the group, so sorry in
advance. I have been to stowe before and have been in multiple secret trails.
Lower part of Hells Brook, some stream bed off the gondola, and much more
over near goat national and lift line area. But I am intrested in hiking the
chin or any of the above tree line areas. I however do not know what snow
conditions will be like, or where to go, and if their is any risk of avy
danger etc. I obviously would not go out alone i will have about 2 other
friends and we will have snowshoes.. So i wanted to know if any 1 could help
me out with some good routes that i can acces from the lifts and will bring
me back relativly close if not back to the trails themselves. Or any places
in bounds. Especially with steeps cliffs etc.. I was lucky enough last time
to meet a very nice local. But im not sure about this time so any help would
be awsome. Thanks in advance.  Email me the trails if u would like me only to
keep them secret..Are there any books or maps i could find online or purchase
which might hint at some routes. Thanks again for any help - ian