Thanks for the props about nashoba, i teach snowboarding their. Its a fun
little place for 30 mins from my house, and they pay me to snowboard their so
i cant complain. They have a decent pitch and moguls on the run infront of
the lodge as well as a few nice jumps. U have to be happy just to ski in your
back yard, and nashoba is a step above that so. Unfortunetly they do groom
the piss out of every inch of the resort. But some fresshies can be found on
the long winding nashoba trail in the out of bounds woods that are adjacent
to it as well as the other side over by the 1/2 pipe where they dont gooom
that much on the sides. Lata - ian