Hello Everyone--

I'm with the Town Officers' Connectivity Project (TOCP) and I am looking
for stories, anecdotes, etc. on how town officials in Vermont use the
Internet. How do you use e-mail? How do you use the Web? Do you do your
banking online? Do you do any of your purchasing online? How has the
Internet affected how you interact with your residents? What role do you
see for the Internet in the future re: your jobs? What problems/pitfalls
have you encountered? Is it worth the cost, in terms of equipment, access
charges, etc.?

I have my own ideas about how Vermont towns can and do use the Internet --
both from my own experience and from talking to some of you -- but I'm also
interested in what the rest of you have to say.

You can reply privately to [log in to unmask], if you like.
Christine O'Gorman
Town Officers' Connectivity Project
(802) 775-9552