Marie

Congratulations!  You will be greatly missed but your really deserve to have some fun now!  Don't be a stranger!

Sandy
    -----Original Message-----
    From: Marie Betterley <[log in to unmask]>
    To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
    Date: Saturday, February 10, 2001 8:41 PM
    Subject: retired!!

    Hi, Gang.  This is just to confirm that I am now retired, as of December 15,
    2000.  I'm not crazy about the reason, Parkinson's, but I thought I'd better
    enjoy myself now as who knows what is in the cards for me later.  At least
    I'm in good company, Ali, the Pope, Janet Reno, Michael J. Foxx. etc.  You
    can get me at home 802*253-8244, at 86 Westview Hgts Dr, Stowe, VT 05672-4381
    or on the muninet.  I'll be watching!!
    --Marie