From: Marie Betterley <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Saturday, February 10, 2001 8:40 PM
Subject: retired!!

Hi, Gang.  This is just to confirm that I am now retired, as of December 15,
2000.  I'm not crazy about the reason, Parkinson's, but I thought I'd better
enjoy myself now as who knows what is in the cards for me later.  At least
I'm in good company, Ali, the Pope, Janet Reno, Michael J. Foxx. etc.  You
can get me at home 802*253-8244, at 86 Westview Hgts Dr, Stowe, VT 05672-4381
or on the muninet.  I'll be watching!!
--Marie